“(The song) “I’ll Tell My Ma” was arranged by Mr. Harrison as if everyone was sitting in an Irish Pub drinking and singing. Very lively and by the end of the piece, I think we all could join in the chorus. The banjo, violin and bass just added to the pub atmosphere all the more.” -Dawn Monachino, UNC School of Music Graduate Student
- Welcome to Our Blog
- Who is the Longmont Chorale?
- 2023-2024 Season | Songs of the Heart – From a Jazz Mass to Broadway’s Beat
- Sing With Us! – Next Opportunity: 10/23 or 10/30
- “Holidays Across the Pond” – Dec. 3
- Nathan Wubbena Named Artistic Director
- Karlie Carter Named Chorale Accompanist
- “The Timeless Partnership: Music & Poetry” – Mar. 10
- “Give My Regards to Broadway!” – May 5
Join Our Email Audience
Join to receive concert reminders, special promotions, and Chorale news.