“(The song) “I’ll Tell My Ma” was arranged by Mr. Harrison as if everyone was sitting in an Irish Pub drinking and singing. Very lively and by the end of the piece, I think we all could join in the chorus. The banjo, violin and bass just added to the pub atmosphere all the more.” -Dawn Monachino, UNC School of Music Graduate Student
- Longmont Chorale Announces 2019-2020 Season: “Destinations”
- Longmont Chorale: “Over the Sea to Skye – a Celtic Adventure” – Oct. 13, 2019
- Sing “Joy to the World!” – Dec. 8
- Welcome to Our Blog
- Who is the Longmont Chorale?
- Write City Council to Support a New Arts Center
- LPAI to City Council: Literally Put the Arts on the Map in Longmont
Join Our Email Audience
Join to receive concert reminders, special promotions, and Chorale news.