“(The song) “I’ll Tell My Ma” was arranged by Mr. Harrison as if everyone was sitting in an Irish Pub drinking and singing. Very lively and by the end of the piece, I think we all could join in the chorus. The banjo, violin and bass just added to the pub atmosphere all the more.” -Dawn Monachino, UNC School of Music Graduate Student
- Sing “Joy to the World!” – Dec. 8
- Longmont Chorale Gift Cards
- Introducing Alpine Brass Quintet
- Guardian Storage Coat and Sock Drive Dropoff – Dec 8
- Why Give to the Longmont Chorale?
- Viva Voce: Handel’s Messiah – Dec. 15
- Sing With Us! – Next Opportunity: January 6, 2020
- Welcome to Our Blog
- Who is the Longmont Chorale?
Join Our Email Audience
Join to receive concert reminders, special promotions, and Chorale news.