“I was most impressed by the “Kyrie” in this set, as after all the polyphonic lines came together for the final chord, and a cappella no less, all voices were in the same key and ended strongly. In fact, all of the a cappella pieces were quite remarkable this concert.” -Heather Romig, Heather Romig’s Voice & Piano Studio
- Welcome to Our Blog
- Who is the Longmont Chorale?
- 2023-2024 Season | Songs of the Heart – From a Jazz Mass to Broadway’s Beat
- Sing With Us! – Next Opportunity: 10/23 or 10/30
- “Holidays Across the Pond” – Dec. 3
- Nathan Wubbena Named Artistic Director
- Karlie Carter Named Chorale Accompanist
- “The Timeless Partnership: Music & Poetry” – Mar. 10
- “Give My Regards to Broadway!” – May 5
Join Our Email Audience
Join to receive concert reminders, special promotions, and Chorale news.